Specialty & Emergency Pool Care Services
Residential & Commercial
- Keep water levels full - never drain a pool.
- Super-chlorinate the pool water!
- If no building storage is available, submerge plastic items gently in pool and tie a line to them for easy removal and retrieval.
- Shut off electrical breakers to and from all pool outlets.
- Cover all pool pumps & pump controllers with heavy-duty plastic and secure (duct tape).
Post Hurricane Preparation(s)
- Check all surroundings for problems and danger before immediately inspecting the entire pool for damage.
- Remove any items you put into the pool as part of the pre-hurricane preparedness steps.
- All pools should be/look clear and clean. If yours doesn't, give Field Day Pools a call today at: (850)-832-9000 or fill out this short form and one of our representatives will contact you shortly. You can also contact us via phone or email.
Preparing Pools for an Emergency
- Never use pool water for sanitation or drinking.
- Inspect plumbing, pumps, and filters for cracks and leaks.
- Set valves to the circulation position before turning on the pumps.
- Check the water level and chemical levels.
- Turn power to all pool outlets back on.